Does Susan keep sabotaging your diet by bringing donuts into the office? Conquer your cravings by whipping up these Keto friendly donut holes!
If you’re a sucker for pastry deserts and making your co-workers jealous then this is a recipe for you.
With only a few simple ingredients and 30 minuets total in cooking time, you’ll have your co-workers begging for (and or stealing) your delicious Keto fat bombs!
serving size: 8
fAT | 14.1g
cARBS | 7.5g
FIBER | 5.8g
PROTEIN | 1.1g
makes: 8 DONUT HOLES
Coconut Butter, Softened | 1/2 CUP
Coconut Oil, Melted | 2 TBSP
Coconut Flour | 2 TBSP
Stevia | 2 TBSP
Pure Vanilla Extract | 3/4 TSP
Hot Filtered Water | 1/4 CUP
No more feeling guilty about your ice cream cravings! For a limited time, you can get a FREE SAMPLE here...
Feel incredible energy and better focus, balance hormones, flush out toxins, boost immunity, and rejuvenate your skin!
ready in: 1 hour
1. Mix together coconut butter, hot water, 1 tbsp sweetener, melted coconut oil, coconut flour, and vanilla extract until fully combined and mixture is smooth.
2. Transfer bowl to freezer to cool slightly, about 5-10 minutes.
3. Remove bowl from freezer and form mixture into 8 equal-sized ballS.
4. In a high-speed blender, pulse remaining 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener until powdered.
5. Transfer powdered monk fruit sweetener to shallow bowl or dish and roll fat bombs in powdered sweetener.
6. Place fat bombs on parchment-lined plate and refrigerate until solid, about 15-20 minutes.