Need something hardy that will fill the whole family? But.. still Keto-friendly? You have to try these amazing Keto-friendly Empanadas!
This creative recipe not only tastes great but is packed with enough nutrients after your hectic work day!
Look over the ingredients and instructions below, and whip up a few of these to show off to your friends and family. Watch the expression on their faces as they dive into that Empanada goodness!
Want more health & wellness info? More recipes? Sign up for our daily health & wellness letter and get your free copy of our recipe guide just below the instructions!
Net Carbs: 59.6g
1½ cups mozzarella
3 oz cream cheese
1¼ cup almond flour
1 lb beef – ground
½ cup diced onion
1 tsp chile powder
1 tsp of cumin
1 tsp of paprika
1 tbsp olive oil
⅓ cup of pineapple salsa
No more feeling guilty about your ice cream cravings! For a limited time, you can get a FREE SAMPLE here...
Feel incredible energy and better focus, balance hormones, flush out toxins, boost immunity, and rejuvenate your skin!
READY IN: 35 MINUTES
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a pan over medium heat, the cook onions in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until the onions have softened.
- Add the ground beef and break up & break it up.
- Season the meat with chile powder, cumin as well as smoked paprika. Cook the mixture until browned.
- Add in the pineapple salsa. Set the mixture aside.
- While the meat is cooking, add in the mozzarella and cream cheese into a bowl and microwave for a minute. Take out and stir well, then put back in the microwave for another additional minute. Stir well.
- Add egg to mozzarella and cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Then add in the almond flour and mix well (again).
- Roll the dough flat with a rolling pin. Once it is flat, approximatly ¼” thick, use a bowl to cut circle shapes.
- For excess dough, form into a ball then roll out again and repeat the process until all the dough has been fully used.
- Lay on a greased cooking sheet.
- Place 2 spoonfuls of meat mixture into each circle on one half and then fold the other half over. Make sure to press down firmly on the edges. You can also slightly roll the edges to make sure they’re together well or use a fork to gently push down the edges.
- Once you’ve made all the empanadas, cook at 450 degrees for 10 minutes until they turn golden brown.