Want to treat yourself without going over your carb count for the day? Have a sweet tooth? You have to try this Keto-friendly Mug Muffin Recipe!!
With just a few simple ingredients and a couple of quick steps this Keto-friendly Mug Muffin Recipe will be ready in 5 minutes! It is also the perfect treat option when you’re on the go! What are you waiting for?! The complete recipe and instructions are down below.
Want more health & wellness info? More recipes? Sign up for our daily health & wellness letter and get your free copy of our recipe guide just below the instructions!
SERVINGS: 2 MUFFINS
almond flour | 2 TBSP
Cacao Bliss | 1 TBSP
baking powder | 1/2 TSP
vanilla extract | 1/4 TSP
1 larg egg
Coconut oil | 1 1/2 TBSP
sugar free dark chocolate | 1/2 OZ
No more feeling guilty about your ice cream cravings! For a limited time, you can get a FREE SAMPLE here...
Feel incredible energy and better focus, balance hormones, flush out toxins, boost immunity, and rejuvenate your skin!
READY IN: 5 MINUTES
- Combine the Almond Flour, Cacao Bliss, and the Baking Powder in a bowl.
- Stir in the egg and coconut oil. Mix till the consistency is smooth.
- Chopped the dark chocolate and pour into two coffee mugs.
- For a 700 watts microwave, heat for 1 1/2 minutes.
- let them cool for a minute.