Need something fun and hardy that will feed the whole family? But.. still Keto-friendly? You have to try this amazing Keto Shepherd’s Pie!!
This creative recipe not only tastes great but is packed with enough nutrients for the whole family and really hits the spot after the hectic work day!
Look over the ingredients and instructions below, and whip up this pie to show off to your friends and family. Watch the expression on their faces as they dive into that cheesy goodness!
Want more health & wellness info? More recipes? Sign up for our daily health & wellness letter and get your free copy of our recipe guide just below the instructions!
SERVINGS: 1/10 of pie (one slice)
Net Carbs: 5g
2 lbs – Ground Lamb
1/4 Cup – Chopped Onion
1 1/2 TSP – sea salt
3/4 TSP – Black Pepper
4 cloves – minced garlic
1/2 Cup – Red Wine
2 tbsp – Chopped Rosemary
1 lb – Cauliflower Florets
1/4 Cup – Sour Cream
2 tbsp – Coconut butter
4 oz – Cheddar Cheese
No more feeling guilty about your ice cream cravings! For a limited time, you can get a FREE SAMPLE here...
Feel incredible energy and better focus, balance hormones, flush out toxins, boost immunity, and rejuvenate your skin!
READY IN: 35 MINUTES
1) In a skillet, over medium heat, brown the lamb until cooked through, for 12 minutes. Using a larger spoon, remove to a large casserole dish.
2) Set in the onion, salt (1tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) to the pan. Cook until the onion is translucent, which would be about 5 minutes. Add in the garlic (2 cloves) and cook until fragrant, which would be 1 minute more.
3) Whisk the flour into the pan juices until well mixed. Add the red wine and cook until reduced by about half. Stir in the chopped rosemary and then pour the mixture over the lamb.
4) Preheat the oven to 400F.
5) Set a steaming basket into a stockpot & add water to the bottom. Add in the cauliflower and garlic (2 cloves) and steam until cauliflower is tender, about 8 minutes.
6) Drain the cauliflower well and transfer to a blender, along with the garlic cloves. Add in the sour cream, coconut butter, the rest of the salt and pepper and blend until smooth consistency.
7) Spread the cauliflower mix over the filling in the casserole dish and sprinkle the cheese. Bake to 25 minutes, until the filling is bubbling and the cheese is completly melted.
8) Turn the broiler on high and broil to 6 inches from heat for 4 minutes to brown the cheese. Remove and let sit a 4 minutes before serving.