Need something fun and hardy that will feed the whole family? But.. still Keto-friendly? You have to try these amazing Low carb Chicken Tenders!!
This creative recipe will quickly become a favorite amongst the family. They not only taste great but are packed with a wealth of nutrients for the whole family and they really hit the spot!
Look over the ingredients and instructions below, and whip up this pie to show off to your friends and family. Watch the expression on their faces as they dive into that buffalo goodness!
Want more health & wellness info? More recipes? Sign up for our daily health & wellness letter and get your free copy of our recipe guide just below the instructions!
Net Carbs: 6g
1 LB – Chicken Breast Tenders
1 Cup – Coconut Flour
1 – Large Egg
1 TBSP – Whipping Cream
6 OZ – Buffalo Sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste
No more feeling guilty about your ice cream cravings! For a limited time, you can get a FREE SAMPLE here...
Feel incredible energy and better focus, balance hormones, flush out toxins, boost immunity, and rejuvenate your skin!
READY IN: 35 MINUTES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the tenders with salt and pepper to taste. Season the Coconut flour generously with salt and pepper.
- Beat 1 egg together with 1 tbsp of cream.
- Dip each tender first in the egg wash. then dip each into the seasoned coconut flour. place the tenders in a Tupperware container with the Coconut flour and shake to coat.
- Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes. If they are not as crispy as you would like you can additionally broil them for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then place them in a tupperware container, add the buffalo sauce and shake to coat. Gently shake.